Measures to minimize campus visits are essential to virus control and mitigation during the fall semester. Anyone who does visit will be required to comply with all college protocols, including the mandate to wear face masks, while on campus.
- Any person experiencing one or more COVID-19 symptoms should not come to the campus under any circumstances.
- Visitor checkpoint screening protocols will be established at campus entry points and/or places that are heavily visited by the public. Those experiencing symptoms or reporting contact with someone who has tested positive will be denied entry to campus or, if they are already on campus, will be directed to leave.
- All visitors are required to make appointments before visiting campus and to provide the name and contact information for the person with whom they will be meeting at the campus entry gate.
- People who would otherwise visit campus – such as guest speakers in class settings – are asked to make contact by other means, using video conferencing or other technologies whenever possible.
- The College is developing protocols that will safely allow for campus visits by prospective students and their families, on a limited basis.
- Consumers are asked to use online platforms to make purchases from the Barnes & Noble Bookstore, the Department of Athletics, or other campus retailers.
- Contractors will receive a supplemental COVID-19 safety plan from the College before the start of the fall semester.